Saturday, October 24, 2009

A One-Jacket-Woman No More!

When I lived in Florida, I never really had the need for more than one jacket. And my one jacket would live a double life- as a rain jacket and an oh-my-goodness-it's-under-60-degrees-out jacket.

Then I moved to Virginia, and there is jacket weather for many more months! Although I've found a couple at Love of Jesus, I've had the most luck at my local Goodwill, and I thought I'd share my latest three jackety friends :)

From Left: Pendleton Wool Jacket ($8); Vintage Member's Only Jacket ($4); Pendleton Linen Jacket ($4); All, Goodwill

Ever since I found the first Pendleton wool shirt at Goodwill Outlet a couple weeks ago, I've been kind of obsessed with the quality and loveliness. I'm so glad I found these two jackets, too!

And the Member's Only one is so comfy and perfect...now, if it would just get chilly enough to wear it!

I'm going to my Saturday thrift stores after I work today, so I'll definitely have some finds to show you tomorrow! :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!