Monday, October 19, 2009

They're Not Flats, But...

I did find some JCrew Saturday! I had been looking on eBay for a JCrew cardie, but either a) they're not in my size (ie: they are an xs or something crazy like that!) or b) are still super expensive. I got this super-soft, short sleeve grey cardie at Goodwill for $4:



At the end of the day, I thought the cardie was all I had found JCrew-wise, until I took a second look at this belt, $1 at Goodwill Outlet...

I know you can't see it in the picture, but it's also JCrew. I snatched it up for the hammered buckle and the leather detailing.

So, no flats yet, but I just know they are out there somewhere. I just have to keep looking!

More on Saturday's haul tomorrow!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygod! I can't believe you got that J.Crew cardi for $4- I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!