Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jazzin' Up a Basic T

The past couple days, I've been itching to go back out to the thrift stores from last weekend. I just found so many great things over there, and I really want to find more! (Still searching for a leather jacket, a Samsonite train case, a printed bag, cool sunnies, etc.)

But to tide me-and you-over until Saturday (I'm going again! Yay!), here's a couple ways I'm planning on jazzing up my usual jeans and T combo this fall:




From top left, clockwise: A belt as a necklace! (Inspired by Adored Austin); My trusty cardigan and new Goodwill belt- my fave colors!; My Pendleton shirt as a jacket; My new plaid blazer; My Dollar Tree scarf; and my oft-featured, thrifted Old Navy Cardie

I'm loving last weekend's purchases, and I can't wait for this weekend!
Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!