Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Couple More of Saturday's Goodies

OK, OK... I promise this is the last day I am going to show you Saturday's finds :) I almost forgot that I finally found the Forever21-inspired bag from the first thrift-spiration weekend! I spotted it for 99 cents at FanTastic Thrift- that price makes even F21 look pricey!



Woven Bag, FanTastic Thrift ($0.99)

I also found this ring holder at FanTastic Thrift, for 99 cents. I am using it in my little train case to hold my bangles!

And, finally, the Vera Bradley ID case I found in a bin at Goodwill Outlet. I think the cashier charged me 50 cents for it :) (It's hard to tell how much things are there, since they price mostly by the pound!)



And that's pretty much it from this past Saturday! It only took me half the week to show you all everything I found :)

Up tomorrow... The things that got away on Saturday.
And Friday... A Thrift By Color + a DIY :)

Have a good rest of the week!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!