Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday's Lesson: The Love of Jesus



I keep posting about awesome deals I've gotten at the Love of Jesus Thrift Store, but I feel like I haven't given the place justice. It seems like Sunday is a good day to give a little info on this church-supported thrift heaven.

There are two reasons why I love this place. The first is that all proceeds go to the Richmond Outreach Center, which helps people in the community who need help with literacy, finding food or shelter, etc.

The second: it is, next to the Goodwill Outlet, one of the cheapest places to get cool stuff in Richmond.

There are two locations here: one on Midlothian Turnpike and one on Nine Mile Road. I personally like the Midlothian Turnpike location better, but both are great!

My bangles from LOJTS: $1

The Web site says that almost everything is just $1, and they really mean that. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I've gotten tons of stuff and been charged only $3.25. They basically look at your pile, count how many items, and say a price! It really is a better deal than regular Goodwills or Salvation Armys.
The super-cute, slightly Navajo-print sweater I've been looking for for weeks and found yesterday at LOJTS ($1)


If you're a Richmonder, or are ever in the area, definitely check this place out! You'll be happy you did.


Happy Sunday!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!