Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Know, I Know. But I'm Obsessed.

I really need to get to bed, but I was on eBay and I saw this Samsonite train case in a pretty green:

Photo via this eBay listing

I know that I've already posted on this, but I am really in love with these! It will be so perfect for holding all of my treasures...

And if I don't find one this weekend, I guess I can always get this one! (Although I'm sure I can get it for less than the current going price of $10.99 including shipping.)

Wish me luck!

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've got one from a thrift store, but because it's vintage, has that distinctive musty, old lady smell :) I cleaned mine up with wipes but should probably leave it open outside so it can air out. Good luck finding one...I saw one a few days ago that was beautiful on the outside, but upon opening it, found OLD products still left inside!! It was gross.

    Catie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL :) I know! The other ones that I've seen in thrift stores have been like that too! I'm totally searching for a nicer one...but my back-up plan is eBay :) Thanks for the comment, Catie!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!