Sunday, October 18, 2009

Random Treasures

I still have so much more to show you all from yesterday! I thought today I'd show off the random things I got- the kinds of things that I never would've thought to wish for, but that I totally fell in love with :)





From top left, clockwise: Vintage (working) Pencil Sharpener, Good Samaritan ($1.25); Someone's Fridge Magnet Collection!, Good Samaritan ($1); 1960s issue of Cosmo, Love of Jesus ($0.25); Leather Briefcase, Goodwill Outlet ($1)

I know, I know. Totally random, right? But our fridge really lacks magnets, and when I saw this full bag of them for a dollar, I couldn't resist! And the pencil sharpener? So cute and perfect for the desk we'll finally have in our new apartment. What's not awesome about such an old magazine? The ads alone are worth 25 cents! The briefcase...well, honestly, it reminds me of my dad, and I just love it. It makes me feel so grown-up :)

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Always,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!