Thursday, October 15, 2009

The One That Got Away: JCrew Flats

The other night, I was wandering through the Goodwill by my apartment and I spotted the most perfect green JCrew flats.

I practically ran to them! I've been searching for JCrew flats on eBay, thrift stores, basically anywhere they don't cost an arm and a leg.

I was excited to see that they were size 8 1/2. (I wear an 8, but sometimes 8 1/2 works.)



I tried them on. I walked around, and around. And they just wouldn't stay on my feet. Too big.
Ugh. The same exact green flats that got away are listed on eBay here (shown above) but, sigh, in a 9.

What have you all missed out on?

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. These are the days I wish I had big feet! LOL Those are gorgeous and I hate when shoes tease us like that. Don't worry though, you will find some... I have a good feeling. :)

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time finding stuff because I'm fairly small. I know I shouldn't complain, but there're sooo many times I have found a cool leather skirt that is not going to fit no matter how much I wish it so. That's what I'm on the hunt for!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!